Sunday, July 10, 2011

Like It, Love It, Gotta Have It

So, I've either turned into Cathy the cartoon or Liz Lemon, because I've gone CrAzY for chocolate. Ack!



It's all that I could think of. It's all that even mattered.

This craving was intense, and it was the perfect craving to have this week.

Blueberry Chocolate-Fudge Pie. The top layer tasted like a brownie, and under that...pure chocolate fudgey goodness - with fresh blueberries strewn within. You could almost claim it's even healthy. For the love of antioxidants, slice me another piece!

It was rich, it was creamy, it was gone in 10 seconds. Oh, what a perfect dessert! One bite and I knew dessert would never be the same again.

And it hasn't been. I mean, come on. Just look at it!




If Mitch Hedberg were still with us, I'm pretty sure he'd say:

'That would be cool if you could eat a good food with a bad food and the good food would cover for the bad food when it got to your stomach. Like you could eat a blueberry with a slice of chocolate pie and they would travel down to your stomach, then they would get there, and the blueberry would say, It's cool, he's with me.'

Oh, if only it worked that way. Now, to the elliptical!

No comments:

Post a Comment