Saturday, June 4, 2011

So, I know that all of you loyal fans are shaking with anticipation while waiting for the next installment of the Summer Pie Challenge. Unfortunately for you, I will be unable to bake this week. You see, Sumo is meeting with a potential client next Tuesday in Daytona Beach, Florida, and, well, in honor of his 30th birthday, we're both heading down today.

We will be flying into Orlando around 4 pm and hitting up Universal Studios tomorrow and Monday. I've even talked Sumo into going to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. I know, I know, it's his birthday, we should do what he wants. Anyway, we bought fast passes to avoid long lines and hope to be sick on fun.

I realize that it would be more of a challenge if I tried to make a pie while there, but at 54 & 1/2 inches tall I'm going to have enough of a challenge just being able to ride the rides.

So after I ride some rides and spend some much needed time on the beach, I'll be heading back home where I'll be making two pies in one day. Now that will be a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment